пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

airline pnr




Ok so I am really bad at this whole tell the world how I am doing thing so here is a brief update on my life.

The most recent convention was Sogen Con in South Dakota and this year I did something different and was NOT hospitalized after the convention. Many people were happy about this including the returning guests from last year who gave me all kinds of grief for it.

Linda and I are going to a small convention down in Iowa called iCon which is a smaller convention but should be fun.

Work is going well and in this day and age at least I still have it.

My daughter Megan turns 16 next month so I guess it is time to learn to shoot a gun.

The most fun news is that for my birthday (which is Monday the 20th) I ordered myself the new T-Mobile G1 Google Android Phone and I have a tracking number I am hoping I get it Monday but it will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday but at least I know it is on the way
airline pnr, airline point, airline point credit cards, airline point exchange.



Комментариев нет: