пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

care employee health pension plan saskatchewan




It isnapos;t easy to find time to write journal entries when I only have about two-and-a-half hours of free time each night. Canapos;t access LJ from work and much of that night cooldown time is spent running errands, eating dinner, and hanging with Cindy. Still, Iapos;m not complaining. Iapos;m grateful that my 10-7 hours afford me a comfortable morning prep period and a little bit of time to do "frivolous" things like post to LJ.

Speaking of frovolity, I just had an amusing time feeding the guinea pig. Vanilla has a rather... Interesting... Personality. Heapos;s warming to us, for sure, but Iapos;m really convinced heapos;s kind of "slow" in guinea pig terms. I guess he could just be picky, since most of his dumb behavior revolves around ignoring food items. Somehow, enough pellets and hay make it into his mouth each day to prevent him from starving.

Not much to write about. Work is busy, but thatapos;s to be expected. Based on what Iapos;ve seen from our database logs, it takes about 3 to 6 months for someone to really get versed in the collections process. Iapos;m at 6 weeks. My mojo for negative accounts is strong, but my ability with delinquent loans is weak. Thereapos;s a catch-22 there thatapos;s prevented me from getting the knowledge I need. On the one hand, someone needs to train me (much of this stuff isnapos;t in written form). On the other hand, those people donapos;t have a spare minute to train because theyapos;re mega overloaded with real work. I know Iapos;ll get the knowledge eventually. Itapos;s just frustrating to take calls or see records and be reminded that I canapos;t do anything but pass the buck.

Had a tasty morsel of vindication yesterday morning during the drive to work. People around here love to go 10+ over speed limits. I tend to stay near the limit. As such, Iapos;m not unaccustomed to watching cars change lanes behind me, zoom past, and merge back into my lane. Same story yesterday: a white Escalade wasnapos;t happy with me going 35 in a 30. He mustapos;ve been really unhappy, because he blew by me going a solid 50. Iapos;ve never seen someone try to get that much speed on that stretch (itapos;s kinda residential, with a school and grocery store nearby). Anyway, seconds after he changed lanes and began his NASCAR run, I saw another blue car speed past me... And turn on its lights/siren.

Yep, Mr. Escalade didnapos;t notice the cop coming up right behind him when he mashed the gas pedal. Three blocks ahead, I slowly crept past the cop and the Escalade parked by the side of the road, and the officer most definitely had his ticket book out. I was tickled pink.

Iapos;m no tight-ass. I donapos;t like the aggressive drivers around here, but I mostly donapos;t care what they do on some roads. However, we have a lot of residential roads here that already have high speed limits. And donapos;t get me started on how much in disrepair they are. Straight up, there are some roads here where you have to drive conservatively or itapos;s merely a brief matter of time before you whack into a car, a person, or a dog. This was one of those roads.

Dude got caught dead to rights. And at that speed, the ticket is probably going to cost him around $500 and add 2 points to his record. A costly lesson that couldapos;ve been avoided by just exercising some common sense.
care employee health pension plan saskatchewan, care employee health motivation, care employee health in organization satisfaction, care employee florida health.



Комментариев нет: